Five Months

Suddenly five months have gone by.  Time disappeared.  It ticked tocked by and dissipated into the atmosphere.  And I have nothing to show for it but creative emptiness.  So, what do you do?  Get started again!  I spent a couple months in Arizona during January and February in a small camper that didn't allow for much painting space.  I managed a few things but my general stride became hindered.  Then I had a chance to go to Ireland for 10 days the end of March, first of April.  A tremendous travel experience which I hope to put into my future work.  Meanwhile, I have been painting fairly consistently, not counting the winter reprieve, for about a year now this June.  I am having a show of sorts this July in the local city park.  Therefore, I have incentive to get more accomplished in a short amount of time.  I intend to post more work more frequently. Please send feedback.  It is greatly appreciated.
Ireland-2017-Blarney Castle Garden

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pen and Ink with a Little Watercolor

Nothing like the directness of a sketch done of the outdoors with the use of pen and ink.  It is challenging to get the variety of texture...

Popular Posts