Bella-Lets Go

Bella  Acrylic on Board  8"x8"  
This dog was painted for my daughter who is giving it away for a Christmas gift.  I have seen this intent gaze in my own dog. The dog looks up at you for something....food, a treat, a sign that you might be taking a walk, any number of things. It is the look of anticipation.  It is the look of "Lets go".
Winter has definitely dropped her cold and frigid breath on the Midwest with temperatures dropping even lower this weekend.  My own dog, Rondo, is not happy with the snow and below 0 temperatures when he goes outside.  He does his business quickly, however and is happy to reenter the warm house.  I haven't taken him to the groomer recently and he is getting quite long fur.  In this weather it does him good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pen and Ink with a Little Watercolor

Nothing like the directness of a sketch done of the outdoors with the use of pen and ink.  It is challenging to get the variety of texture...

Popular Posts