Anne Abgott workshop and Adventures in Watercolor




Watercolor paintings done plein aire in Amana, Iowa by Caryl Dahn


This weekend I will be taking a watercolor class from Anne Abgott, a watercolor artist from Florida.  Her work can be seen at www.anneabgott.com.  This year, after a long hiatus, I joined the Iowa Watercolor Society and this class is part of the members exhibit that will be held in Perry, Iowa.  I have taken several watercolor classes throughout the years by different artists.  Each instructor has a new slant on methods and techniques.  I am really looking forward to participating in this workshop.  I plan to add some of the photos of the event later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pen and Ink with a Little Watercolor

Nothing like the directness of a sketch done of the outdoors with the use of pen and ink.  It is challenging to get the variety of texture...

Popular Posts