Work in Progress



I included a work in progress today.  The subject matter is from a photograph I took in Grand Marais, MN last June.  I am considering entering this work in an art competition in October.  So I have plenty of time to complete this work and decide if this is something I will enter or not.  It is acrylic on canvas.18"x 24". I am not sure if I am going to stay with local color of the original photograph or start a sequence of layers of colors  So, I am at a point that I need to step back to think about this a little while.  Meanwhile I think I will work on a figure painting.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pen and Ink with a Little Watercolor

Nothing like the directness of a sketch done of the outdoors with the use of pen and ink.  It is challenging to get the variety of texture...

Popular Posts